Saturday, June 22, 2013

Agent to the Stars

I picked up this book becasue of a Goodreads discussion on Facebook about books that made you laugh.  I started reading it because I have a bit of a Hollywood theme going.  I got to be on set of "Hot in Cleveland" while they were filming a clip show.  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to be listening to a Hollywood story while visiting Hollywood.  It delivered lots of fun.  It was very goodhearted and not at all the typical Hollywood snarky attitude.  There were courteous filmakers and the power of Hollywood to play a positive role world wide was flaunted.  You could even say it has cosmic possibilities.  I live a dog centric life so I think the insight into the canine mind was a bonus.  Sure, there are not many surpirses.  the book ends where you think it might, by the path to get there is enjoyable.

No comments: